- Print Your Name.
- Print the Position you are applying for.
- Print Your Nationality.
- Print Your Date Of Birth.
- Print Your Most Relevant Qualification.
Write a paragraph on the company’s activities, the projects they are involved in, in which countries they operate, the projects you have worked for them on and the cost of these projects.
Detail the exact period of your employment, followed by the Company Name and the position held. Write a detailed account of any specific equipment, procedures, or duties that you performed in the position, which would be relevant to the position you are applying for, including your exposure to ISO compliance.
Write a detailed account of any specific equipment, procedures, or duties that you performed in the position, which would be relevant to the position you are applying for, including your exposure to ISO compliance in chronological order.
Write a detailed account of your responsibilities in the position, including your day to day activities, who you report to, who reports to you, administration required by you, how who communicate to your superiors (by reports, presentations or meetings), how you control your subordinates etc.
DOWNLOAD PDF WITH EXAMPLES
- Detail any Training courses that you have attended.
- Detail your Computer Skills, including software.
- Detail your Language Skills.
- Detail any Membership you have to relevant organisations.
- Detail any relevant information, such as a Driving License.